ISAR: Property investment advisory services
Helping you invest wisely in residential property
Our extensive property investment advisory service can help you invest in the most appropriate residential property for your circumstances and investment objectives.
We help you with the ‘what’, ‘where’ and ‘when’ to buy.
There is a great deal of ill-informed opinions in the property market and the investment options may seem endless including
- House and land packages,
- Off the Plan,
- New properties,
- Second-hand properties,
- Dual occupancy,
- Capital growth, or
- Cash flow/yield
Not every strategy is right for every client. Your strategy should be tailored to meet your circumstances and goals.
Your personal property advisor
As a client, you’ll have your own property investment adviser. Your advisor will coordinate a team of professionals who work in your best interest to provide you with the advice, market research and properties and finance to meet your needs.
Our service can include the following services:
- Helping you decide whether investing in property is right for you;
- Market research to help identify suitable investment-grade properties;
- Find the right investment property to maximise your long-term investment returns;
- Get the best possible price on the investment property;
- Mortgage advice services; and
- Ongoing portfolio reviews.
The investment process
We use a proven investment process to help you make a successful property investment:
- Financial plan – We will work with financial advisors to help you determine whether investing directly in property fits your overall investment strategy.
- Mortgage advice – We work with professional mortgage brokers to develop a mortgage solution to suit your objectives. Your mortgage professional will help you to obtain loan pre-approval at a competitive rate.
- Property market research – We conduct continuous research on Australia’s property markets. Our property researchers will review investment grade properties to determine if they meet your needs. Read about what makes a good investment property.
- Investment property selection – We will recommend an appropriate investment-grade property once we have identified properties that meet your needs. We will provide you with all the relevant information that you need to make an informed investment decision.
- Pre-purchase due diligence – Before the purchase occurs, we arrange all of the due diligence including:
- pest and building inspections (e.g. plumbing conditions, concrete slab integrity, roof condition or where repairs are needed etc…;
- strata reports;
- quantity surveyors;
- valuers; and
- Property price – Paying the right price for a property is key to investment success. Based on our research, including market conditions, we will know what is reasonable at a reasonable price and will look to achieve the best possible price for you on the purchase.
- Property management – It is important your investments are well managed and are generating market competitive rental returns. Because we have extensive knowledge of the areas we are investing, we can ensure your investment property managed by the highest quality managers.
- Ongoing service – We provide ongoing service to help you improve returns on your investment and make sure that you have the right industry professionals on your team. This can include annual reviews of your investment properties in relation to your circumstances and objectives.